- 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath
- 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath
- 1 bedroom – From 430,000
- 2 bedroom – From 555,000
Concierge: Offering an extra layer of urban convenience, your service manager can take care of deliveries, mail collection, couriers, taxi services, cleaner’s schedules and more.
Maintenance: This professionally trained manager is also a capable handyman and a well informed arm of the body corporate, dedicated to maintaining a welcoming, safe and meticulously clean environment for all residents.
Security: Also a 24/7 security presence, the service manager will hold apartment keys for authorized entry and maintain an active registry of arrivals and departures, allowing residents to relax in a peaceful and safe environmen Ensuring that tenancy letting is stress free, the service manager can coordinate any aspect of the rental procedure from advertising and body corporate enquires to inspections, tenancy letting and key transferrals.
- West Melbourne’s progressive streets sit within a prized 2km fringing the CBD, where vacancies are low, prices are high and lifestyle is at a premium.
- Located within an emerging property hotspot, The Wallace is an affordable boutique development of 60 exclusive 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. It comes with rooftop gardens, concierge services, lobby, cafe and secure underground parking in a thoughtful design that champions urban living.
- Extending the green spaces available to residents, the City of Melbourne proposes to introduce additional parkland, mature tree plantings and expanded open spaces right on the doorstep of The Wallace.
- Awarded a top ranking WalkScore of 89, The Wallace has an abundance of lifestyle benefits at its doorstep. Its privileged position will be further enhanced by the City of Melbourne’s proposal to introduce additional parkland, mature tree plantings and expanded open spaces right on the doorstep of The Wallace.
- E-GATE PRECINCT – An urban renewal project expected to bring another 10,000 into the precinct. The E-gate Proposal will be a $3-4 Billion investment to convert 22 hectares into a modern residential, commerce and recreational destination.
SOUTH MELBOURNE MARKET
CENTRE FOR CONTEMPORARY ART
MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND